Monday, June 15, 2015

Waiting in HOPE

Yet, the Lord will command His
loving-kindness in the daytime,
and in the night
HIS SONG
shall be with me, 
a prayer to the God of my life.
Ps. 42:8

"But My Heavenly Father never sleeps or slumbers, and the One Who is always Active is seeking to show me how He sees...in my Quiet.
 I do this by waiting in prayer.
Maybe part of "entering His REST" is simply letting His blanket of quiet come over us without becoming unsettled by the silence. Learning to trust Him with the details we do not know and wait for His songs to come .... in the night.

 Maturity that knows how to land, stand... and worship, when He is the only One looking, speaks of a Hope, that is willing to wait, in the middle of chaos or quiet.  Its a beautiful thing to behold.

"The deep things of God, 
are the elementary things
done well." ~G.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment