Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Growth / Lessons Through the Lens

I often kneel down to peer at the soil where I've 

dropped my little seeds…day after day my eyes 

scan for the first sign of life. I never grow tired of 

watching my seedlings push from the soil and 

stretch their little leaves towards the light. 


Isn't God’s reaction similar when seeing signs of 

new growth in His children’s lives?

His eyes are straining to see the littlest 

development…It delights Him to see the smallest 

growth. He rejoices over us and 

tenderly encourages our increase. 

After a while when true leaves are formed and the 

greenhouse is bursting with green foliage, I get too 

busy to notice each plants new development.

                                                                                             
But God never misses anything
I need my eyes to be trained accordingly. 

I want the new growth in a person’s life 

to catch my eye 

before I see what is lacking.

I do not what to be so focused on my own life that I 

miss the wonderful beauty of another’s progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment